Elite Shark Diving Services
Shark Diver offers all inclusive shark diving and support services for mega yachts worldwide, specializing at Isla Guadalupe, the South Pacific, and the Bahamas. Our yacht services are geared towards adventure diving and pristine shark encounters. Based in California and Florida, we are ideally positioned to comprehensively support luxury mega yachts who desire to engage in safe shark diving and specialized dive charters with additional destinations available.
Shark Diver was the first commercial shark diving company to offer mega yacht services in 2004 with a private cage system build out on the M/Y Triton and shark diving services to Alaska with Salmon Sharks (Lamna ditropis). Our dive crews and support vessels maintain the highest safety and proven track record for animal encounters and we remain the premier shark and adventure diving and cage build service provider.
At Isla Guadalupe your white shark experience is our highest priority. Changes in vessel permitting at this remarkable site have made these experiences more challenging for yachts, we can help you with the process.
Shark Diver commercial shark diving yacht services are comprehensive with an eye towards value and safety.
Dive Management Services Worldwide
- Shark cage fabrication, sales, and service
- Full line dive equipment gear, sales and service
- Hyperbaric sales and training
- High pressure, air, nitrox, mixed gas sales and service
- Custom dive lockers
- Dive training, management services, open water through trimix rebreather
- Submersible sales, service, and training
- New build construction and refit
Yacht Dive Management Services
- Voyage planning
- Dive site pre-planning and expedition development
- Hiring and coordination of all local agents
- Screening and selection of local guides and dive crews
- Land based tour arrangement
- Local comprehensive security coordination
- Cruising permits
- Customs and Immigration Visas
- Bunkering Marine Fuel
- Yacht Supplies
- Vessel Support Technical support
- Logistics Freight forwarding